A Society Where Everyone is Cared For
Bonnicare Foundation envisions a society where everyone is cared for, regardless of their background or circumstances. We believe that everyone deserves to have access to basic necessities, such as food, water, shelter, and education. We also believe that everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.
To Improve the Lives of People in Rural Communities
Bonnicare Foundation seeks to reach out to rural communities through the creation of projects and activities aimed at improving the lives of the people we serve. We intend to achieve this by contributing to the development of the society through the Health, Educational and Community development / empowerment sector. We believe that everyone deserves to have the opportunity to live a healthy, happy, and fulfilling life.
Our Core Values
Our Guiding Principles for a Better Future
Bonnicare Foundation is guided by the following core values:
- Empathy: We believe that everyone deserves to be treated with empathy and compassion, regardless of their background or circumstances. We strive to understand and appreciate the perspectives of others, and we work to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for everyone.
- Non-Discrimination: We believe that everyone has the right to access our services, regardless of their race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or any other factor. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to everyone, and we will not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
- Community Service: We believe that we have a responsibility to give back to the communities that we serve. We are committed to working with local communities to identify and address their needs. We believe that by working together, we can create a better future for everyone.
- Collaboration: We believe that we can achieve more by working together than we can by working alone. We are committed to building partnerships with other organizations and individuals to achieve our goals. We believe that by working together, we can make a bigger impact on the world.
- Best Interest of the Child: We believe that the best interest of the child is our top priority. We work to ensure that all children have the opportunity to reach their full potential. We believe that every child deserves to be loved, protected, and educated.
- Accountability: We believe that we are accountable to our donors, our beneficiaries, and the communities that we serve. We are committed to transparency and accountability in all of our work. We believe that by being accountable, we can build trust and credibility with those who support us.
Bonnicare Foundation is dedicated to building a better future for our communities. We believe that everyone deserves access to quality health care, education, and economic empowerment.
Join our Newsletter
Jafel Plaza, No. 6 Obol Ubi Ujong Inah Avenue, Njeleko, Ugep
+234 815 311 6955